Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Super cool opportunity

I LANDED AN INTERVIEW WITH CosmoGirl in NYC!!....How amazing is that?
For a very long time now I have been searching for internships, here and there. I have done my research and have emailed top magazines and even local ones from DC but nothing, no "thanks for applying but we're no longer in need of interns," nor "we received your resume and we'll contact you if you meet our needs" :(

I check my email daily, and its the first thing I do every morning, sometimes up to 5 times a day! So the other day I check my inbox to find a REPLY back from CosmoGirl and that was enough for me to die! I don't want to get ahead of myself but I'm beyond excited for an opportunity to even meet with them and have the chance to be considered for a fashion intern position :)....I'll be saying a prayer every single night until I leave to New York and hopefully I'll intern soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*... dreams come true, slowly but eventually!

No comments: