Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fabulous Fall Must Haves

I was away on a mini vacay and just came back... while laying out getting a gorgeous tan I was thinking about how I couldn't wait for the weather to cool down a bit and have September roll around again. Although I like summer I must say that my favorite season is fall. I love the colors-- the reds, oranges, yellows and browns that are everywhere but most of all it's because of the clothes! From boots to sweaters to jackets and everything in between.


Plaid is in and tweed is back--these Badgley Mischka plaid trousers from the 2008 Fall line are super cute paired with a tight top to balance the loose fit....take it from me and you'll look great. I'm super excited about tweed being in this season...I love how a pair of thick tweed pants
can look with a turtle neck and a long black and white tweed trench can look with skinny jeans. Ahh, super pretty!

Less is more--Clean cut designs to architectural tailoring are setting the trend. Everyone from Doo. Ri to Yves Saint Laurent are showcasing the idea that the minimal design can speak loud and be ultra chic.
Nothing makes me feel more sexy and confident then a wearing a form fitting trench with a high collar and a pair of killer heels and this season expect to see the "superhero" look, which includes pieces like tough leather jackets like this Haider Ackermann and futuristic looking trends.






















Things to remember for Fall '08:

1. Warm neutral colors (greys, browns, purples, beige etc.)
2.Skinny jeans
3. You must have tights!...I think I'll go shopping for some myself. Go for black, grey, burgundy and if you're daring enough try a yellowish-mustard color ( paired with a black sweater dress and flats--trust me, its super cute
4. Leggings....I'm not a fan of them unless I wear my flat knee-high suede boots with a long, lean top.
5.Scarves
6.Ankle boots
7.Jackets,trenches and sweaters for those super chilly days...check out Express plaid motorcycle jackets.
8.Dresses....who says you can't wear them in the fall?....Sweater dresses that is as long as they're thick enough to keep you warm, oh and turtle neck dresses too! You gotta love fall!!!!!!
9.Ripped up jeans...yes, they're in!
10.Vests














No comments: